We Are the Future
PT Baramulti Suksessarana Tbk (BSSR) offers a substantial reserves and resources of quality coal from its mine sites in East and South Kalimantan.
BSSR have a firm commitment for a steady coal production growth and infrastructure development to elevate it as one of Indonesia's leading coal mining companies, and contribute to the Indonesian economic growth.
Join us and reach for a bright future.
(PT. Baramulti Suksessarana, Tbk.)
- Located in East Kalimantan, 25km south west of the city concession area of Samarinda, the capital of the province.
- IUP for 8 years starting 2010 with option of 2 x 10 years' extension and royalty of 3-7% of sales.
- Total area: 2,459.8 Ha.
- Commercial operation commenced in June 2011 with projected production capacity of 1.5mt by end-2014.
- BSSR is divided into 4 blocks and the coal is marketed according to the block from which it is mined.
- BSSR is currently mining in the Eastern Area.
(PT. Antang Gunung Meratus)
- Located in South Kalimantan, near the town of Rantau, approximately 100 km north-east of Banjarmasin, the provincial capital.
- 2nd generation CCOW for 30 years starting July 1999 with royalty of 13.5% of sales.
- Total area: 22,433Ha.
- Current production capacity of 3mt with projected production capacity of 7mt by end-2014.
- AGM is divided into 6 blocks and the coal is marketed according to the block from which it is mined.
- AGM is currently mining in Block 3 South.
- BSSR will hold the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, on:
- Date: Friday, 7 July 2017
- Time: 10 a.m. Western Indonesia Time - concluded
- Venue: Boardroom CEO Suite, Sahid, Sudirman Center 56 th Fl . Jl.Jendr. Sudirman No. 86, Central Jakarta
- Further details on the event please refer to the invitation for Shareholders.